WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in a user’s browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when browsing most websites. A cookie is not a virus, Trojan horse, worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up window.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about the user, such as credit card numbers or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored by cookies are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate the user as a person but to his web browser. If the user usually browses with the Chrome browser and tries to browse with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that the user is the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
WHAT COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on who manages the cookies, these can be:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the site consulted by the interested party and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by an entity other than the one that owns the site, and that processes the data obtained from them.
Depending on their expiration, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: they are the ones that live only while the user is browsing and disappear when closing the tab or leaving the website.
- Persistent cookies are those that remain in the browser to remember user information on future visits, so that the data is still stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookies, which can range from minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose and functionality, there are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic cookies and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, which are basic tasks for the operation of any web or dynamic application. These cookies collect configuration information for the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization cookies: They are useful cookies to improve the user experience once you access the web and to modify or remember settings. These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are cookies that collect information about the type of navigation that the user is doing, the sections that are used the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc. They are cookies that are responsible for tracing user behavior in order to carry out a statistical study. They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the sites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: These are the cookies that show advertising based on the user’s browsing, their country of origin, language, etc. They are cookies that use user behavior to establish consumption patterns and create advertising audiences with similar tastes. They allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the website in the most efficient way possible.
COOKIES ACCEPTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the European Union directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
OWN AND NECESSARY COOKIES
Login: Login cookies allow you to move through many pages of the same site quickly and easily, without having to re-authenticate or start the process again in each area you visit.
Customization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with so that we can show you related content.
Preference: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as preferred language and privacy settings.
Necessary cookies help make the website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Third Party Cookies
Analytical cookies from Google Analytics
This website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made of the website by users and to improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Username. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The user can consult in https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en&gl=es#types-of-cookies the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies
Social network cookies can be stored in the user’s browser while browsing the web, for example when using the button to share content on the web page in a social network.
Below we collect information about cookies from social networks and channels used by this website in its own and specific cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter cookies, see more information at https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Instagram cookies, see more information at https://help.instagram.com/help/instagram/1896641480634370/?locale=en_US&maybe_redirect_pol=true
LIST OF COOKIES
|svSession||Ronergy.com||Analytics||This cookie is placed by the Wix Website Builder Platform on Wix Websites. The cookie is a persistent cookie and identifies unique visitors and tracks the visitor’s session on the website.||2 years|
|_Georgia||Ronergy.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Ronergy.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they come and the pages, is displayed anonymously.||1 day|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Ronergy.com||Needed||The cookie is set by the Wix Website Builder Platform on the Wix Website. The cookie is used for security purposes.||Session|
|Hs||Ronergy.com||Needed||The cookie is set by the Wix Website Builder Platform on the Wix Website. The cookie is used for security purposes.||Session|
|almacenamiento en caché ssr||Ronergy.com||Others||WIX – Indicates how a site is rendered.|
|bSesión||Ronergy.com||Others||Without description||30 minutes|
|_revólver||Ronergy.com||Performance||These cookies are installed by Google Universal Analytics to speed up the request rate and limit data collection on high traffic sites.||1 minute|
CAN COOKIES BE REMOVED?
Cookies can be deleted, and not only deleted but also blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To eliminate cookies from a website, the user must go to the configuration of their browser and there they can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
If the user checks the acceptance box provided in the banner after being informed about our Cookies Policy, we understand that they accept the use of the displayed and selected cookies.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If the user wishes to have greater control over the installation of cookies, he can install programs or add-ons to his browser, known as “Do Not Track” (DNT) tools, which will allow him to choose those cookies that he wishes to allow and control tracking or tracing. that is made of your online activities on the different websites through the configuration of your browsers.
Updated Cookies Policy dated February 11, 2021