In this legal text, the user will be able to find the information that will allow him to identify the person in charge of the site as well as the information related to the web and the activities carried out by the company that owns it.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEB PAGE
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we make the following information available to the user of the website:
- Identity of the person in charge: RONERGY SERVICES, S.L.U.
- Commercial name: RONERGY SERVICES
- CIF: B-27719665
- Postal address: Avenida de Astorga, 39 1º A – Polígono de Montearenas – 24401 – Ponferrada (León)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity developed: wind maintenance and specialized technical training
- Registration in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Book 44750, Folio 40, Inscription 8, page B-465308
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE WEB
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user of the website is informed, and accepts, that the simple access to the website does not imply in any way the beginning of a commercial relationship with RONERGY SERVICES, S.L. In accordance with what is indicated, the user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without violating the applicable current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that in any way may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website, is prohibited. Regarding the contents of the website, it is specifically prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of the company as legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the company as legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of RONERGY SERVICES, S.L.U. or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
The user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not completely reliable and that they cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements on the network that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user. user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although the company has provided the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data that could be communicated by the user to RONERGY SERVICES, S.L.U. could be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the company, which has assumed all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them and in accordance with the provisions of current applicable regulations on data protection.
Communication between users and uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols. Therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
PLATFORM FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION
The company makes available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link:
Any link from other sites to this website will require the express and formal authorization of the owner and owner of the portal.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
RONERGY SERVICES, S.L.U. does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content due to interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by failures in telecommunications lines and networks or for any other cause. outside the control of RONERGY SERVICES, SLU;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful content;
- The illicit, improper, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website;
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the user’s browser or by the use of non-updated versions;
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise in general from the illegal or improper use of this website.
The company RONERGY SERVICES, S.L.U. is not generally responsible to users and third parties for the acts of any third party outside the company that involves the performance of acts of unfair competition, illegal advertising, the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, the disclosure of business secrets, the breach of contractual commitments, or the violation of the right to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, or property rights or of any other nature.
The company RONERGY SERVICES, S.L.U. informs that the relationship that could be formalized with users through the contact channels provided on the website is a private relationship and the same as that established through the physical headquarters that the company could have, and always subject to both to the current applicable regulations.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Relations between RONERGY SERVICES, S.L.U. and the users of its telematic services present on this website are generally subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of the province of León.
For any questions or queries about the legal conditions indicated in this informative text, users can contact the company that owns the website at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Notice updated on November 04, 2021